Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chompin at the Bit


Hey everyone, its been a long time I know, I apologize. I have been caught up taking care of other things for the last few weeks and haven't really had time to share new things going on my life. I guess we can start with the training. There is nothing to report...lol...no in all seriousness, there really isn't much to report since I have been off for the last three weeks.
You know, I don't think people in this industry really realize how much they love training until its taken away from the them. I hear people say all the time, 'oh, I don't have time' or 'I'm too tired to go today'. At this point I don't think I will ever say those things again, I miss going to the gym more than anything on earth right now.
I actually started back last Thursday just doing some cardio because I was told I was aloud to get in there for that. Today I couldn't really take it anymore and I just got in and trained calves a little and that alone brightened up my entire day. I think as of next week I will be back into the swing of things 100%.
Even though training has been non existent I have still maintained a bodybuilding diet consisting of chicken, egg whites, ground turkey, rice and oatmeal with the odd cheat meal here or there. I thought eating this way without training would make me fat but it really has simply kept me bigger and fuller than I thought I would be from not training. Today I weighed in at 270lbs, flat and soft..lol.
Things outside of bodybuilding seem to be going well. You guys know I have a habit of buying things, well I finally bought something I can be proud of. All this time I have been renting a condo, well I finally am able to purchase a condo of my own. Its small and by no means a long term dwelling but for the next couple years its perfect. It overlooks the water and definitely will give me a nice view doing cardio every morning on my StairMaster. I guess its going to keep me busy since it needs some minor renovations, you know, paint, carpet, some added fixtures but other than that its all good.
Something I think some of you will like and some of you won't is a piece of art I have been waiting a while to get and I finally got it a couple weeks ago. I don't know if any of you guessed but yes I got new ink. I have a new tat running down the back of my right arm and I apologize to those of you who don't like tats but its something I have wanted for a while and I think it looks just like I imagined it. Once I get back into training and I'm not so scrawny I will get some pics up for you guys to judge for yourselves.
Well, I think that's about it, I know, not too interesting but what can I say its my time off and its boring as hell. One thing I can keep you guys guessing about is when I am going to hit the stage next. I guess all I can say is it might be very soon, keep your eyes peeled to my blog for more info.

Sacrifice Without Regret,
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad

1 comment:

Gettin Bigger said...

Hey Fouad:

Awesome picture with this post--really shows off that lower body conditioning that everyone was talking about in Tampa/Dallas and the O. Got to ask you though whether you do ass to the floor squats like that on a regular basis though...I know I'm asking for top secret stuff but come on you can tell me.

Great to hear to that you are going to be on stage soon. Sounds like the Ironman or the Arnold for ya..I say do the Ironman, all that hype about the awesome lighting means the judges will love you there.

Congrats on the tat and the condo, it's swell that you're doing your part to rescue the world from this financial shitstorm